Thursday 9 June 2011

:(

Now I am continuing my First writing.


His last words when I left last time were…





Prince- I am sad that you are sad but whenever I use to crack joke or say you jumbo and all, you used to be serious, angry and

stops on road.



Then



Princess- I use to stop so that you can come to me , hold me and move me further and was sad when you teased because

you said that You love yme so much that you cant tease me any more.



Prince- Acha! Aisa toh nahi lagta hai. Tum jab bhi rukti thi….. (and I started crying and he didn’t complete his line)



Princess- I wanted your love and the happiness which you give to Ekki. You gave my part of love to your friends.



To be continued…

1 comment:

  1. hey princess ur story is very touching........when u r going to complete it????

    ReplyDelete