Thursday 2 June 2011

Final end of Ekki

After Prince said that he cant chat more.


She said "ok,Gud nyt"

I felt little okay as I thought that its over.

But after 15mins she messaged him

"You know what? I hate u :("

...

My first question to Prince "Why is she so sad,You only stoped chating with her.

Why she reacting? Whats going?"



He had no ans.

She even said to Prince That no need of talking on phone.



See I respect that girl from the bottom of my heart.

And dont mind much if they met once a while with there group.



Buh I am and Even Prince is not comfortable with any other person between us.

Prince was the first one to make me close contacts from guys.

Later I ended it...

Now its for his chance.

And my jaan did the same thats why I dont have much problem.

He ended it...



Buh still I never got the ans of my question----

"Why is she so sad,You only stoped chating with her.

Why she reacting? Whats going?"



Prince should have been just a guy for her but it was not the same...

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy
    he ended that friendship
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. leaving you closed one for the sake of love !!! that's not good yr ??? but o think that Ekki was in love with the prince ?

    ReplyDelete