Monday 6 June 2011

My First Writing

One more thing..
On Rose Day I should him my writing which I wrote about my happening in night...

I still have those
SO m gonna discuss them here...

Date- 5.feb.2011

Princess- kya tumhari aur ekki ki friendship itni zyada emotionaly attach ho gayi thi?

Prince- Yeah! Woh apne crush je karan bahut dukhi rehti thi aur mein and tanu mazak karte the isliye woh khush ho jati thi.

Princess- Did you ever tried to make me happy? I am sad for past so many days. You even feel it?

Prince- I am sad that You are sad but whenever I a use to crack joke or say you jumbo n all,u used to be serious,angry and stops on road.

To be continued...
There are two more incident connected with this last line.
First will tell that then continue

1 comment:

  1. will be waiting for u to write both d incidents......:)

    ReplyDelete