Saturday 4 June 2011

Problems never ends...

I started been disturb by Prince.




Always pointing out mistakes.



Always blaiming him.







Reason- I wasnt ok with Ekki case and it make my life herrible.







Honestly Prince use to try alot to make me.



No rude words.



Listening me.



Trying to follow it.



etc etc etc.







Buh still some how I use find one or other mistake.







He stoped being with me.



He said difference increasing.



Many time difference increase and everytime I was the reason to reduce it.



Finaly I said him "this time its your turn to reduce it,nothing will work if u will just say it to me"



And....

6 comments:

  1. and....again suspense....i like suspenses...dats wat make ur story interesting.
    honestly after reading this part, i think prince has a lot of patience cuz most people would lose their minds n become angry after dis kind of behavior of urs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe....Prince cant be understood so simply....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @saksham- why was i disturbd???
    In the begining when i use to cry did he evr noticed my tears or someone else was more important???
    keep readeing the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm....maybe u r ryt.....it's all about feelngs.

    n about reading ur story....i'll be reading it till ur story doesn't ends....n i hope it never ends....i luv reading it....don't worry about dat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @saksham- yeah... :) <3

    @its the way i feel- hehehehe,same here..!!!

    ReplyDelete