Sunday 5 June 2011

Why I thought for 3 roses...

You know guys...I dont like taking anyone else credit so let me tell you how the idea of giving rose came in my mine.

Rose Day 2011

As usual me and Prince were having huge fights.
He wished me Rose day.
and I wished to god "Please,I want him to bring a rose for me."
But I didnt expected one.

A day befor Rose Day
Me and Prince had huge fight.
He slept early.
I didnt slept that night...
You know...Long thinking dont allow you to sleep.

Reason- My only Friend said few things which was against Prince.
Prince and Princess had a talk.

Result- Princess was broken..

Then... (to be continued)

3 comments:

  1. areee rose day "2011"...matlab tumhari story ab khatam hone wali hai?
    r who was dat friend?......waise u both luv each other so much....how could u let nyone's words to come in between ur luv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on reading....I never allowed anyone else word bt what if prince and her words are same...????

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.....in dat case it's d worst......sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete